Innosilicon has released a new 24 THS Bitcoin ASIC miner based on 10nm chips utilizing Samsung Foundry’s advanced low-power FinFET technology.
The new T2 Turbo miner should be capable of deliverin 24 THS hasrate with 1980 Watts of power usage, very similar to what the recently announced Japanese 7nm GMO Miner B2 promises. The Innosilicon T2 Turbo is already available for order priced at $1350 USD (roughly 0.19 BTC or 19 LTC at the moment) and it comes with a built-in power supply included in the price. Delivery of the first batch starts from 15th August to 25th August on a first come first serve basis.
Innosilicon T2 Turbo Specifications:
– Hashrate: 24TH/s (+/-5%)
– Power Consumption: 1980W (+10%, normal mode, at the wall, with 93% efficiency PSU, 25°C temperature)
– Chip Type: INNOSILICON T2 Turbo Miner
– Dimensions: 408mm(L)*135mm(W)*232mm（H）
– Net Weight: 8.82KG
– Ambient Temperature: 0°C—85°C (device junction temperature)
– Network Connection: Ethernet
More information: cryptomining-blog.com